The Mueller Report will try very hard to shroud the real issues–which are: WHY, WHERE, WHEN, HOW, and BY WHOM did the spying on Mr. Trump and his associates begin? From all information available so far, per Comey’s own admissions, there was never a legal or factual basis to begin any investigation of anyone associated with Mr. Trump, and they never verified a word of the “Steele dossier.” The evidence so far exposes a significant group in the CIA, FBI, DOJ, DOD, and State Department, who manufactured the entire counter-intelligence operation from thin air. It’s smoke tied with baling wire. That is a bombshell from which Mr. Mueller and Mr. Weissmann must distract.
The long-awaited Report will doubtlessly contain a lot of assertions about Russian troll farms–like the unprecedented charges in the Concord indictment that came mostly from an article in a Russian magazine–combined with claims and much jibberish that it was Russians who hacked the DNC. It will ignore all the work of relentless reporter Luke Rosiak who has fully documented the nefarious work of the Pakistani Awan brothers–abject criminals to whom Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz and at least three dozen Congressional Democrats gave the keys to the kingdom of the DNC and our national intelligence on the Hill. It will ignore the work of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community and the Inspector General of Congress–both of whom documented exposure of our national secrets by the Awan brothers and Mrs. Clinton, respectively. It will also ignore the irrefutable fact that if the FBI and DNC really wanted to determine who hacked the DNC, the DNC would have turned over the servers to the FBI–or the FBI would have seized them as it does when it purports to conduct a real investigation as opposed to a sham or a cover-up.
The Truth will be found in documents the Mueller Report avoids–the documents all the real criminals created when they thought they would never be caught and they would “stop” Trump. We must have the original documents declassified and disclosed to the public to the maximum extent possible. This includes, for starters, the 99-page decision of the FISA court in which Chief Judge Rosemary Collyer excoriated the FBI and the NSA for their abuses of the entire surveillance system and tools.
Significantly, this decision reveals that FBI Director Comey and FBI lawyers gave illegal unsupervised access to three private contractors to mine the NSA database. I’ve said for two years I’d bet money one of those redacted names is FusionGPS. It goes back at least as far as 2015, and it is no coincidence that Nellie Ohr, who also worked for CIA Director John Brennan, went to work for FusionGPS in 2015. She has admitted to Congress that she was “researching” the Trump family and General Flynn among others. This also contributed to the huge spike in “unmaskings” and improper searches of the database by Obama operatives in 2016.
Mr. President, within the next few weeks, please declassify the following documents as much as possible. The public is entitled to the Truth, and even though Mr. Mueller and his hitsquad of Trump-haters found no collusion and no obstruction, the Mueller report will be Mr. Weissmann’s narrative of what they want the public to believe. It will not be the Truth. The American people need to see the actual documents that reveal the most heinous abuse of power and fraud ever perpetrated on the Republic. This includes:
- The FISC decision with far fewer redactions, including the names of the private contractors Comey let mine the NSA database for their own gain and political opposition research
- All of Comey’s many memos of the FBI’s corrupt scheme
- All Bruce Ohr 302s
- The Justice Department IG should take immediate steps to secure and preserve the cell phones and computers of all members of the SCO and treat them as evidence in a criminal case–especially in light of their destruction of Strzok’s and Page’s SCO cell phones after being notified of their egregious bias as shown in text messages. They contain Brady evidence as to Flynn and Manafort and Stone.
- The original EC [Electronic Communication] Brennan and Strzok created that supposedly began this
- All FISA applications including all applications which were denied as to anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign
- Evidence of all payments from the FBI through DOD to Stephan Halper, Mifsud, Downer, and payments by the FBI to Christopher Steele.
- Authorization and communications with CGHQ and other Five-Eyes members to spy on the Trump campaign and administration
- All transcripts of all witnesses who testified before Congress and are still being withheld
- The full and unredacted text messages and emails between Strzok and Page
- The original FBI 302 of General Michael Flynn, the 1-A file and all drafts and notes.
- Evidence and notes of the back-channel meeting between McCabe, Strzok and Vice-President Pence about General Flynn
- All information, notes, 302s, of DOJ Attorneys Ahmad and Weissmann’s interactions with Christopher Steele, Bruce Ohr, Nellie Ohr, and the FBI on the Steele dossier and related issues surrounding the FISA applications
- Obama White House logs during the transition in 2015-6 identifying meetings with reporters like Ignatius, Corn, Isikoff, and others pushing Russia fraud
- Names of reporters paid by FusionGPS to push the Russia collusion lie
- All documentation, notes, reports of the FBI morning briefing in January 2016 in which McCabe avowed: “First we fuck Flynn, then we fuck Trump.”
- Instructions to Halper to set up General Flynn with the Russian woman and anything else about Halper’s role in the cabal; the same for Misfud and Downer
- All evidence of who leaked the conversation of General Flynn with the Russian ambassador
- Evidence or information regarding the head of the DOD Office of Assessment handling and paying Halper for the FBI and meeting regularly with David Ignatius
- All the paperwork targeting General Flynn with a FARA investigation as soon as he was named to Trump’s administration
- Rosenstein’s authorizations to Mueller
- And, at a minimum, the Inspector General must secure any and all messages between Mueller, Weissmann, Comey, McCabe, Yates, and Rosenstein or any combination thereof regarding “special counsel,” Trump, Page, Manafort, Papadopoulos, Steele, Flynn, or any member of the Trump campaign from 2015 to the present.
Not only do the American people have a right to know the Truth, but the only way to restore integrity to and trust in the Department of Justice and the FBI is to expose and hold accountable under the law everyone who played a role in perpetrating the greatest fraud ever against our courts, the Rule of Law, a presidential candidate and President, the American people, and everything for which this Republic stands.